NYS Chief Information Security Office (CISO) is responsible for protecting the state government’s cybersecurity infrastructure and providing statewide coordination of policies, standards, and programs relating to cybersecurity.
- CERT Coordination Center – Carnegie Mellon University
- Cyber Crime – Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Cybersecurity – U.S. Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)
- Cyber Security Alerts and Tips – U.S. Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)
- Protecting our children on the Internet – Office of Information Technology Services
- Recovering from Identity Theft – U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC)